SWEDEN VISA-Excellent Group Apostille Attestation Services
Documents required for Sweden Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification)*
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed - Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank statement of last six months;
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Confirmed return flight tickets;
- Hotel reservation.
- Day wise Itinerary;
- Travel Insurance (minimum coverage of EUR 30000).
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting documents as per your occupation, type of visit:
1. If Employed:
Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
Last 3 months salary slip.
2. If Self Employed:
Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
3. If Retired:
Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
4. If Student:
School / College / Institute ID Card;
5. If Minor:
No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
6. If Visiting friend or relative:
Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
7. If Sponsored:
Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
Income tax returns of last 3 years.
8. For Business Visa:
Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
Sweden Embassy Newdelhi Address :: 4-5, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021