SWISS VISA SERVICE-AL-MIRAAJ INTERNATIONAL
SWISS VISA SERVICE
Swiss Visa Services
- Visa Country : Switzerland
- Visa Category : Tourist
- Nationality : Indian
Visa Notes :
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
- Please note :
- a) Clear copies of bio data pages of the passport.
- b) Clear copies of valid schengen visas and of valid UK/USA visa(if any)
- c) Passports issued beyond 10 years, handwritten passports & passports with any observation on bio data pages of passport will not be accepted.
- d) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Schengen Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and main column
Following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
- a) Disclaimer Form
- b) Authorization form
- Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
: Covering-Letter from applicant mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Switzerland, New Delhi.
- a) Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- b) If an applicant is submitting the applications of his/her family, then all applications must have a copy of the covering-letter.
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
- Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Switzerland
- Medical: Original Medical Insurance for the entire stay in Schengen area with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros/person.
Please Note :
- a) Personal ITR for last 2 years .
- b) Person Bank Statement for last three months.
- c) Salary slips for last three months.
If Self Employed:
- a) Company's Bank statement for last three months.
- b) Company's ITR for last three two years.
- Please Note : Bank Statement, ITR & any other documents should be provided only in A4 size sheet format.
- Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
- b) Brief Company Profile
- c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- A letter from the employer on the business letter head mentioning applicant's designation, duration of the service and "no objection statement" regarding the planned trip to Switzerland/schengen countries, the dates and purpose of visit.
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip
- If you are under 18, you must also submit
- a) If you are traveling alone - An authorization letter signed by both parents with their passports or a notarised affidavit signed by both parents is required.
Authorization Letter :
- Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing to submit and collect documents
Traveling with spouse:
- Either the name of spouse should be endorsed on the passport or a copy and original marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages of the concerned State, duly legalized by the competent State Home Ministry is required.
- a) As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa.
- b) Visas for UK and U.S.A to be obtained first, in case the applicant visits any of these countries before Switzerland/Schengen Countries
- c) A refusal notice or a written explanation about the reasons of travel & refusal has to be submitted along with the application if the applicant has been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission in the last two years.
- d) Do not staple any documents.
- New Procedure for Schengen Visa Applications: With immediate effect, Indian citizens travelling to Schengen countries for short-term (max 90 days in 180 days) will have to visit VFS visa application centre personally to provide biometric data (fingerprints and digital photograph). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
a) Arrange appointment for biometrics at VFS centres as per applicants’ convenience.
b) Offer expert guidance on the documentation for the relevant visa application.
c) Provide ‘Meet & Assist’ service at VFS centres by our Schengen specialists (24x7)
d) Assist in visa fee payments (Online, Demand Draft, Cash)